Other Sources of Advice

Welfare Benefits

For benefits advice, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or alternatively, an organisation called, ‘Turn2us’. You can contact them on; 0808 802 2000 or via email on info@turn2us.org.uk.

Benefits Calculatorhttp://www.entitledto.co.uk – by a charity called Entitledto


Resolution – 01689 820272
Rights of Women Family Law Advice Line – 0207 251 6575


Equality Advisory Support Service – 0808 800 0082


For housing advice, please contact Shelter on 0808 800 4444

Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence

Action Against Medical Accidents – 0845 123 2352


For information on legal advice in education law, you can get in touch with the following organisations

Disability Rights UK Student Helpline (Further & Higher) – 0800 328 5050

Independent Parental Special Education Advice – www.ipsea.org.uk

SEN National Advice Service – 0808 808 3555

Legal Search Engines

In addition there is also the three main free online legal adviser search engines:

http://find-legal-advice.justice.gov.uk – by the Ministry of Justice

http://advicefinder.turn2us.org.uk – by the charity turn2us

http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk – by the Law Society


Personal data that you provide will be dealt with in accordance with our privacy policy which can be found here.

Get In Touch