Using a combination of online training, seminars, case studies, tutorials and mock tribunals, we pride ourselves on our flexibility and can tailor our training as necessary for you or your organisation.
What We Cover
Our training covers all the major subjects you would expect. We set these out below and will be happy to provide further details if you wish to contact us
- Unfair dismissal (including constructive dismissal)
- Breach of Contract (including unlawful deductions and wrongful dismissal)
- The practices and procedures of employment tribunals
- How to calculate loss/damages
- Drafting witness statements, ET1 and ET3 forms
- Overview of the Equality Act
- Disability Discrimination
- Discrimination on the basis of other protected characteristics
- Burden of proof regulations
- Employer defences
Our Competitive Rates
We charge at rates that are highly competitive with those offered by commercial providers, yet you will see your money spent on an excellent cause. A day of training costs £425 per person with a 50% discount applied for training that is conducted through our online service.
Contribute with what you learn – join our specialist pro-bono programme
Once trained by us, lawyers are eligible to put their skills into practice by joining our specialist volunteer programme.
Working under the supervision of one of the members of our employment and discrimination team, volunteers will be able to engage directly with clients, prepare advice, represent clients at tribunals and, most importantly, experience the joy of making a real difference to someone’s life.
To find out more about our specialist pro-bono programme, please click on this link.
For further information, please contact Mike Smith on 0207 791 9800, Email: Mike@dls.org.uk or request a callback using the adjacent form.