If you are eligible for Legal Aid we can provide advice, assistance and full representation (including case work and appearing in court) in the following areas
- Homelessness assistance for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
- “Possessions” and “Eviction” proceedings whether with Local Authorities, Housing Associations/Trusts or private landlords.
- Unlawful eviction and landlord harassment.
- Disrepair matters (we are able to assist if there is documentary evidence confirming the harm or risk of harm to a client’s health resulting from the disrepair)
- Injunctions under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (in the context of housing).
- Anti-social Behaviour (ASBOs).
To find out more about how we can assist you with housing, please click here