The MS Society funds the MS Legal Line in order to provide free confidential legal advice to people affected by MS in England and Wales. The MS Legal Line can advise on the following areas of law:
- Disability Discrimination
- Goods and Services
- Community Care
- Welfare Benefits (appeals)
If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us on the details below. We are afraid the service has been very busy recently and you therefore may have to leave a message for someone to call you back.
- Telephone: 020 7791 9800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: MS Legal Officer, 17 Oval Way, London SE11 5RR
- Filling in the enquiry form below. Your enquiry will be delivered in confidence.