MS Legal Advice
The MS Society funds the MS Legal Officer in order to provide free confidential legal advice to people affected by MS in England and Wales. The MS Legal Officer can advise on the following areas of law:
- Disability Discrimination
- Goods and Services
- Community Care
- Welfare Benefits (appeals)
The MS Legal Officer has telephone advice sessions on Mondays and Fridays between 10 am and 1 pm and Wednesdays between 2 pm and 5 pm.
If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us on the details below. We are afraid the service has been very busy recently and you therefore may have to leave a message for someone to call you back.
- Telephone: 020 7791 9800 (option 1)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Disability Law Service, 39-45 Cavell Street, London, E1 2BP
- Filling in the enquiry form below. Your enquiry will be delivered in confidence.